Shareholder Update September 24th
Happy Monday and Greetings from PCS Edventures! (PCSV)
Only four days until our annual shareholder’s meeting – please plan on attending if you live in the Boise area! Today a brief recap for friends and shareholders highlighting Professional Development programs and why they are important to the future of our company.
- PCS provides Professional Development (PD) and expert training on PCS products as well as on general STEM integration into the classroom.
- Our PD goals are to 1) make teaching STEM easier by providing teachers with appropriate tools and guidance; 2) Provide students with opportunities to acquire 21st Century skills for success in the global economy.
- Kellie Dean, Director of Training, manages the delivery of our PD programs in both physical and virtual formats. PCS PD webinars are highly effective and popular with our product sites.
- Due to a higher emphasis on language arts backgrounds in elementary educators, a common challenge for many teachers is a lack of confidence and comfort in integrating STEM concepts into the elementary classroom. Research shows that improved confidence and familiarity with STEM results in stronger STEM implementations across the curriculum.
- PCS has developed and deployed a highly effective elementary STEM Institute model documented effective by university research and now in use in hundreds of classrooms.
- The market potential for this solution is large – elementary classrooms across the country as well as overseas.
PCS Edventures, Inc.