RiQ Holiday Offer
RiQ Black Friday Special
Bring Home a Robot for the Holidays!
Greetings from EdventuresLab,
We are excited to announce a special offer to all of our parents, families, and friends who are looking for that perfect Christmas gift for your budding engineering, roboticist, artist, inventor, or world leader.
If you have been following the evolution of RiQ, our home robotics kit, you will be excited about this offer. The first 100 RiQ orders received from now through Monday December 1st, will get a special free upgrade: arms that bring RiQ™ to life! This exclusive upgrade will give RiQ™ some extra personality and pizzazz, which is just what a little robot needs for the holidays.
RiQ™ is a user-friendly, simple to build, and fun to program robot kit with advanced sensors that enables it to interact with the physical world with outstanding precision. Optimum programming software, the PCS Cortex™, provides a powerful platform suitable for both the novice and experienced programmer to make RiQ™ run away from the light, draw like a pro, follow lines on the ground, navigate through mazes and so much more. Expand your programming horizons with RiQ™ by your side!
All of these rad features included in the RiQ™ package create one primo state-of-the-art robot – an excellent addition to any home! As users work with RiQ™ they become familiarized with the basics of robotics and computer programming, and even get a glimpse of coding in the Cortex™. Whether you are shopping for yourself, a budding programmer, or a computer lover RiQ™ and its accompanying programming environment the Cortex™ creates the perfect gift.
Features & Technical Highlights of RiQ The Robot!
- Programmable using tablets, desktops, and laptops (iOS, OSX, Win, Android).
- Compatible with all major building systems including LEGO®, fischertechnik®, VEX®, K’NEX®, Minds-i®, and others. Using special adapters you can even bolt it on to your R/C car.
- Unique integration with your tablet-based sensors enables you to receive data from your tablet accelerometer, GPS, Compass, Microphone, and other embedded sensors. No other programming environment in the world has these remarkable capabilities.
- The gamified and simple to use Cortex™ programming software is a great way to begin programming, and includes built-in features to teach the Arduino language as users advance.
- The PCS Brain™ is a custom designed Arduino compatible microcontroller that has powerful built-in hardware to run DC motors, servos, sensors, and more.
- RiQ™ comes with LEDs, DC motors, rechargeable LiPo battery as well as light, IR, touch, and ultrasonic sensors to interact with the environment.
- Bluetooth dongle included (select for iPad or Bluetooth classic when you order) for wireless control and programming.