PCS Edventures! (OTC ticker: PCSV) delivers powerful K12 Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) education through deep expertise in robotics and a highly effective teaching methodology that prepares students for the 21st century. With 7000 site installations in the US and rapidly growing projects in India/Middle-East, PCS delivera education for the future. The exploding market for robotics is expected to create an extraordinary opportunity to educate & train the visionaries and the workforce of the future. PCS Edventures sells gamified cutting edge robotics and engineering products, STEAM education solutions, and envisions building a scalable, subscription network of users focusing on robotics and STEAM topics..
Key Market Drivers: Robotics and STEM Education is HOT
- Robotics adoption is rapidly increasing in strategic industries like defense and is starting to proliferate in commercial applications, driven by Moore’s law cadence in technology development & cost.
- Robotics is a natural enabling platform for STEAM education.
- Well documented shortage of STEAM workforce in the US.
- Extensive research that demonstrates that “Hands-on” learning results in substantially better outcomes in STEAM education
Industry research from the International Federation of Robotics reports 1.2MM entertainment and hobby robotics units sold in 2013, with over 7.5MM projected from 2014 to 2017.
- Cutting Edge Software/HW
- Global Presence
- Proven methods / products
- STEAM market exploding
- Robotics industry exploding
- Scalable, high margin subscription model for students under R&D.
- EdventuresLab: infrastructure for robotics and STEAM education for the future.
- $1.2MM in new contracts and orders to Saudi Arabia announced in Q2 of FY2015.
- Now in 50+ private schools throughout India.
FY2014 (3/31/14) $1.9MM | Through Q3 FY2015 $2.3MM | EBIDTA Positive Q3 FY2014
K12 Robotics and Engineering
PCS has partnered with Curious Media, a world class electronic game developer and 3D animator for Warner Bros., Disney, and PBS. In Q3 of FY2015 PCS released the first collaborative products focused on engineering and robotics education for students grades 4+. Offering the first tablet-based robotics programming environment and a blended learning, interactive engineering package gives PCS a tremendous competitive advantage in the robotics retail market and K12 education market as low-cost tablets are adopted by school districts across the US.
PCS has developed a private learning center model for Robotics and STEM education that we envision scaling to 100 sites over 5 years in targeted MMAs. K-12 students are trained in Robotics/STEAM concepts and progress through the PCS adaptive learning system. PCS revenue is through per seat subscriptions (physical and virtual), retail sales, and school product sales. The 2nd company owned center was opened in June of 2014 and the two company sites are serving as R&D for products and services to be scaled beginning in PCS FY2016.
International STEM Consulting
PCS has developed strong relationships in the Middle East and India and provides customized STEM consulting to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and licenses content and learning methods to Creya Learning in India. In July of 2014 PCS announced another $1.2MM in projects with Saudi Arabia on the heels of over $800K in projects since August of 2013. Saudi and other global business continues to grow and PCS is well positioned to be a premier provider of STEAM education services to the Mideast and the rest of the world as global demand for STEAM grows.
*This presentation contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934, actual results could differ materially from such statements.